Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If You Seek Amy

So this is my attempt at writing a blog. I'm not sure how much I'll update it, but feel free to check it out from time to time.

Tony and I are returning to our Tuesday and Wednesday night "American Idol tradition." We had to watch UK knock off UT Tuesday night so we chose to record the season premiere for American Idol. We watched four hours straight of AI last night and then I got to see the new CSI: NY. That's five hours of television. That's kind of pathetic, but I digress. I really like "American Idol," but I
It's a new year. With new years come New Year's Resolutions. I am resolved to enjoy this year as much as I can. I'm going to take as many minthink that "So You Think You Can Dance?" is just so much better. Maybe it's my affinity for dance, but the shows seem so much more memorable and I just love the characters they create so much more. We also really like Greek.

i trips as I can. In fact, I bought my ticket to Dallas today. I'm going to visit Kelly in four weeks and I'm very excited about it! My other vacay hopes for the year are Denver (to visit my family out there), Chicago, camping (hopefully a couple of times), and New York City (for New Year's Eve 2009). My good friend Micha will be giving birth to baby Sophie very soon and since Micha is my DZ big sis, I think that makes Sophie my niece! I can't wait to meet her. My bet is that she'll deliver this Saturday. I don't claim to be psychic, but here's to hoping! Also, Micha's "grand big" (which would make her my "great-grand big") is also pregnant with a little girl. It's going to be a great year. In other resolution news, I'd like to drop 15 more pounds. Of course that seems to be a revolving resolution. I'd like for Tony and I to pay off two credit cards too.

I think I should also take this time to mention that Netflix is an amazing thing. I think I've gotten to see more movies since we've started Netflix than I've seen in the past two years. I truly enjoy having a new movie at home and I look forward to cuddling with my sweetie. Tonight was Leatherheads. The greatest thing of all is that Tony and I don't need to agree on a movie with Netflix. We get two at a time and then alternate the movies in the queue so that we can each have one. If we want to watch each other's movies we can, but we don't feel obligated. It's a wonderful thing. Most of the time Tony falls asleep while watching the movie anyway.

If you haven't tried Ale-8-One Sweet Salsa, you've been missing out. Tony and I got a brand new jar today and have nearly eaten the entire thing. Oh, and I'm sad that Grissom left CSI. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to Morpheous.

No comments:

Post a Comment