Friday, February 6, 2009

My Pure Barre Testimonial

I was so stressed I couldn't breathe. My job was taking a huge toll on my health and to top it all off I was in the beginning phases of planning my wedding. After one particularly rough day, I decided to give yoga a try. Yoga led me to Pure Barre Technique in Lexington. There, I started Pilates and Yoga classes. The girls were amazingly supportive. Pilates led to Pure Barre. It changed my body in ways I've never seen! I was stronger, more toned, and more confident than ever. I started a calorie reduced diet and by the time I walked down the aisle, I was nearly 15 pounds lighter. The best part of all is the tension is gone. No matter how off balance I get, Pure Barre brings me back to center. Now, when I hear an upbeat song on the radio, I tuck, tuck, and hold. While waiting for the copier to finish, I squeeze to the mid-line. And while waiting on the microwave, I do tricep dips. It has truly changed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment