Monday, March 16, 2009

Going Vegetarian.

I am seriously thinking about becoming a vegetarian.

There are several different reason why I'm taking this into consideration:
1. I don't really like meat anyway. I rarely eat it.
2. I already choose the vegetarian option if there is one.
3. I love animals and all beings. Shit... I can't even bring myself to kill a spider.
4. One of my best friends (Kelly) is a vegetarian and she's introduced me to some of the best foods/restaurants in the WORLD!
5. The health benefits are amazing (so I've read).
6. I already love to eat the protein substitutes!
7. Soy milk is 10 times better than regular milk.
8. I'm not wildly crazy about eggs either.
9. I AM wildly crazy about cheese so there's no way I'd become a vegan. I'm also a big fan of roasting marshmellows...
10. It makes me feel good.

I'm sure I can come up with more reasons if I sat and thought about it for awhile, but I just don't have time for it... maybe later. There are a few things I'd miss. Namely, seafood, Chick-fil-A, and maybe my yearly mutton sandwich at the BBQ Festival in Owensboro. That's really about it. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. You could go 95% vegetarian. I strongly discourage giving up Chick-fil-A and BBQ. ;)

    ReplyDelete