Saturday, June 13, 2009

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, sometimes it's just so tiring! I've been at work since 1:00 this afternoon. That would be approximately nine hours ago. Both events have been great (one's been over for a couple hours now) but I'm running out of energy. I started on the computer because the bar was so slow and I felt bad for making the security guard sit at the front desk watching people. I'm hoping this event is over and done with by 10:30pm. It could go as long as midnight according to their contract. Usually I can tell by the energy in the room if it'll last as long as they think. If this one goes to midnight, it'll be so boring. I don't even think the bar is going to reach the minimum, but who knows?

I know this is one helluva boring post, but that's my night. Lovely. All I want right now is my husband and a glass of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment