Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am a Democrat... Believe it or not.

Just in case you didn't know.

One thing I just can't stand is people trying to "convince" me that I'm wrong for what I believe. Truth be told, I vote for what affects my life, not yours. Trying to make me feel bad because you're struggling isn't going to make me change my mind. I cannot possibly feel sorry for every person that is having a rough time. I am sympathetic, not empathetic. I acknowledge that you feel slighted or are at a disadvantage and I feel sorry for you. However, this does not mean that I'm going to fight for something I cannot possibly stand behind.

The same is true in religion. I will not believe what you want me to believe just because you believe I'm going to hell if I don't. Get over it. Call me what you will but it doesn't change anything.

Bottom Line: Stop complaining and Start doing. Otherwise, I'll have to do it for you and you will disagree with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment