Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Time

It's time for all my readers who don't already know to hear the good news.

I'm pregnant!

It's very exciting and it was extremely tricky keeping this secret from you for the past two months. We really wanted to wait until we were past the danger zone. We're not quite to the 2nd trimester yet (that'll happen on January 12th) but we've seen the heartbeat on an ultrasound and heard the heartbeat on the doppler last week so we are feeling very optomistic about our little one.

In order to keep myself sane, I created a Baby Blog that started shortly after we started trying to have a baby. This way I could spill my guts but keep it private. Only a couple of people even knew this blog existed so don't feel left out. Now that we have come out to our family and friends, I invite you to follow that blog as well. It will be pretty much baby centered with all the details you'd expect (and perhaps some you wouldn't) so proceed with caution. http://tonyandamyjackson.blogspot.com/

I will probably be updating that blog the most since my mind is all baby all the time right now so forgive me if this blog gets neglected. I don't really find it necessary to have the two, but we'll keep this one in existance for now. I'm sure at some point I'll just merge the two and include some non-baby things as well.

Here's to a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment